We try our best to handle your sale as convenient and pleasant as possible. We are always interested in buying rare autographs, manuscripts or signed memorabilia from important historical people.
- Thousands of international collectors and sales on different marketplaces
- Marketing in collector related categories
- Longtime customers in all fields;
- Worldwide network between autograph experts , dealers and customers
- Excellent reputation at major auction houses
- Fast payment and fair prices
- Cost free quotes
- Guaranteed discretion
- Tax advantage through International sales
|What we buy||What we don't buy?|
|Authentic autographs, autographed letters, signed documents, manuscripts, signed memorabilia and complete collections in all fields.||
How to contact us?
Simply write us an email to email@example.com.
Most other dealers select and estimate only the most valuable items in a collection and the additional objects are not valued and included in the calculation. If you can afford to wait and do not prefer a fast cash sale, this opportunity could be a good alternative for you.
It is your goal and our goal to get the best possible price as we will share the final sale price evenly (50-50).
Markus Brandes Autographs is one of the leading and most popular online autograph companies worldwide. Your products will be offered to a huge community of collectors, dealers and marketplaces. With special promotions and marketing campaigns, your products will surely find a new home and come again into an admiring collector’s hands.
We are responsible for the sales, costs, taxes, payment – you just need to deliver us your quality items.
- We are genuinely interested in selling your item for the best possible price
- You can always review your sales online and request prompt payment
- Your items will be offered on many different and international marketplaces, for example EBAY
- Every item will be proofed and certified and we personally guarantee authenticity.
Remember, it is our genuine goal to sell your item, at the best opportunity to a collector who will enjoy your collectible.
Please contact us for references and testimonials from our satisfied consigners worldwide or if you have any questions regarding consignment sales.
Rules for a consignment sale
- We only accept items of a single value of $50 and over
- If items are not sold after 1 year, we are able to discount them around 20% but only after a discussion with you
- If items are not sold after 18 months we return them at the cost of 2 euros per item
- We reserve the right to pass on consignments without giving any reason
We look forward to receiving your consignment and viewing your exciting autographs and collections !icons by Streamline